Friday, October 21, 2011

WK 4 Publishing_Presentation Project

    One place that I would be interested in publishing my findings is Edutopia. It is a blogging site for educators. Unlike some of the journals it is not as directed toward academic individuals as to really speaking to the average person. My CBR project & results would be more of the focus rather than the literature review and research. Its requirements are very simple but it may not allow me to fully explain my findings because of the word limits within the blog.

    The second place is actually a conference. Its location changes each time it is hosted and it was actually in Dallas this past weekend. The next time its in Kentucky. But it allows anyone to present as long as what they are presenting involves new technology. From what I gather it is an open forum and everyone is treated like a rock star! If one feels as though they are not gaining anything from a session they simply remove themselves. I think that this would be a great experience and I would like to one day present here because of the environment and support that is laid out in the expectations.


http://historythroughsharolseyes.blogspot.com/2011/10/publishing-presentation-project-think.html

http://historythroughsharolseyes.blogspot.com/2011/10/publishing-presentation-project-think_14.html

Presentation Document

1 comment: