Sunday, October 16, 2011

Response to Rosalyn

The reading has helped me develop a new viewpoint on life and my career. I admit I started this year with the worst attitude but reading this book has made me really re-evaluate my thinking. I know I can not continue to focus on the negative but expect positive results. And I must say your positivity is a God send!

Week 3 Wimba

What am I going to take from the reading and use in teaching and in my life? Reading the Art of Possibility has given me a more open mind. I have to say I have always been a positive thinker, I would take the worst situation and find the positive in it. However, the reading has encouraged me to continue to do this, and maybe even see if I can help others see things from a more positive view. Not only does this apply to teaching, but my personal life, and the relationships that I have established with friends and family. Very inspirational!

No comments:

Post a Comment