Thursday, October 6, 2011

Publishing/ Presentation Project Think- Outloud Part 1

To publish or to present that is the question? I am not Shakespeare by any means but this is a loaded question. To begin I have to weigh my options. Anyone who knows me, knows I love to talk. I talk all the time but I only like to talk about history and helping people. So that could work in my favor if I was to present. But then I have to look and see where I could be presenting. I would be away from my daughter, in front of a foreign audience, and honestly I may not have the time to do it. Let alone the obvious fact that I would have to miss school & I do not like missing school.

Now my other option: publishing. Seems easy enough but it seems scary too. What if no one likes what I researched? What if no one wants it? I think that I would like to publish my findings because of where I am right now in my life and my situation. Only time will tell...Lord knows I don't have enough or much left to figure out what I am going to do.

1 comment:

  1. I’m also thinking of which road I would like to journey on. I agree that the publication does sound like it would be easier but for some odd reason. I feel like it won’t be an easy task to complete. Although, I’m sure it won’t be too difficult that it would take up too much of our time to complete. Like said, “Only time will tell…” we’ll see soon which road we all decide to take.

    ReplyDelete