Saturday, March 12, 2011

PE1_iMovie

 There is a lot that could be said of iMovie. When I first received my Mac book I honestly was afraid of it. But I see now how much easier it makes everything. For this blog post I will review what I learned in Lynda.com tutorials covering chapters 1-5 and the introduction. With any program there is always new information that one could learn. I learned that if I press E I can add new clips to a project.

Also that all media that is imported stays in the event library. There are 3 sections to iMovie: the project library, viewer, & event library. There are two sliders one determines the length of clips & the other their size.


Through these I can adjust the time & size of my clips. Also I learned a neat feature called "Drag & drop" where you literally find clip you don't like & you find a clip to replace it & you drop the new one on it.


Something kind of cool to me. Another interesting tidbit in the tutorial was that a rookie mistake that some may be unaware of is adding too many transitions. There is more information to come. So stay tuned as I travel on this Lynda journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment